[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Hike-NH.com - View topic - Flags on the 48 2013: Team Hike-NH

Click for Mount Washington, New Hampshire Forecast

Mt. Washington Temp.
Click pic for forecast.

...More Topics...

Get Firefox!

Backcountry ski and snowboard gear, camping

Donate towards my web hosting bill!

Made with CSS

Validated by W3C

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Flags on the 48 2013: Team Hike-NH 
Mountain Maestro
Mountain Maestro

I'll bring some 12" spikes as well if needed. See you guys at 7am.

Petch

Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:36 pm
Sovereign Woodsman

Slow n steady checking in! We're planning to get a head start and eventually getting by-passed by you normal folks! I don't see myself getting to the top in time otherwise.
IQuest - a few years ago we ascended Osseo. It was nice, you should enjoy it!
I'm up making a pasta salad and some chocolate chips! See you all tomorrow somewhere along the trail and then up top!

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:43 pm
Sovereign Woodsman

Sox just hit a grand slam!

I just finished the potato salad and packing my stuff. I will be going up Osseo with the rest of the group. I've been down it before but never climbed it so it will be a new experience. See you all in the am. :D

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:47 pm
Hiking Forums Are My Crack

that just seemed way too early to be getting up. :D I think next year I may be all for a group night of camping somewhere before this thing to save me the two hour drive. Dunkin Donuts isn't even open yet. :(

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:27 am

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:28 am
Sovereign Woodsman

Last edited by IQuest on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:43 pm
Sovereign Woodsman

Mt Flume. :D

Here are the rest of my pics: https://plus.google.com/photos/11758167 ... 8989615857

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:51 pm
Sovereign Woodsman

Wow! You got those up fast!

Seeing we almost made book time, maybe next year (if we have off :)) we WILL go up with all of you! My two great mistakes 1. not giving you the pasta salad and cookies before ascending 2. ASSuming that Flume to Liberty would be a Hancock-esque jaunt, rather than checking out the map and seeing the elevation gain :oops: We probably would have made it down either with or shortly after all of you! And, thanks guys, for staying to see if we made it!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:10 am

Nice pics Ian. I've got some I'll get up later on too once I sift through them. Here's the few I've had time to play around with.

And thanks again everyone for everything. I had a great time meeting everyone and doing the event. Can't wait for next year already!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 am
Sovereign Woodsman

It was great to meet everyone, fantastic group! Becky, glad to hear you guys didn't have any problems. We figured you were okay, but just wanted to make sure before we took off.

Nice pics guys, I have a few that I'll post later. Anyone want to volunteer for the trip report? I think this extremely long thread needs to be put to rest :wink:

Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:47 pm

If nobody beats me to it ill put together a report later. I should have some time tonight and then people can just add their pictures/comments to it. But if anyone has time before that and wants to by all means write one up.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:15 pm
Sovereign Woodsman

Great job by Team Hike-NH. Great to see a bunch of new and old faces and a great tailgate afterwards. Great to see Pam and Kathy come by too afterwards.

While not a great year for viewing the flags (ha!), at least the winds were enough to mostly fly the flags, and they weren't trying to sail off like last year.

Never forget.

My Trip Reports:

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 am
Mountaineer
Mountaineer

Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:56 pm
Sovereign Woodsman

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next