[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Hike-NH.com - View topic - Long Trail thru-hike!

Click for Mount Washington, New Hampshire Forecast

Mt. Washington Temp.
Click pic for forecast.

...More Topics...

Get Firefox!

Backcountry ski and snowboard gear, camping

Donate towards my web hosting bill!

Made with CSS

Validated by W3C

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Long Trail thru-hike! 
Peak Bagger
Peak Bagger

Long Trail thru-hike!
Long Trail thru hike, August 25 thru September 16

Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:21 am
Sovereign Woodsman

Re: Long Trail thru-hike!
Congrats! I hardly come here anymore, since the forum is nearly dead. A Damn shame! But I did today and was happy to see this. You and I are the same age, haha. I think of it as middle age. I was actually thinking of the Cohos Trail, but the USPS can only live without me for so long.... I would do that SOBO as well. Easier to got back to Lawrence MA from 302 than the Canadian border.

Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:51 pm
Peak Bagger
Peak Bagger

Re: Long Trail thru-hike!
Thank you, Beckie and Prema! It was a great adventure. It really is a damn shame about this site. I really liked it too, and I almost never check it out anymore since there is so little activity. I've also been thinking about the Cohos Trail, and I would want to do it SOBO too. I actually saw a post on the Long Trail Facebook group page today with a suggestion to link the Cohos, AT, Kearsage Greenway, and Sunapee-Monadnock Greenway trails (and I think there was a bike trail and maybe a short road walk at one point) to hike the entire State of NH from Canadian border to MA border. That would be quite the hike.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]