[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Hike-NH.com - View topic - 11-11-06 Whiteface and Passaconway

Click for Mount Washington, New Hampshire Forecast

Mt. Washington Temp.
Click pic for forecast.

...More Topics...

Get Firefox!

Backcountry ski and snowboard gear, camping

Donate towards my web hosting bill!

Made with CSS

Validated by W3C

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 11-11-06 Whiteface and Passaconway 
Leg Burner
Leg Burner

11-11-06 Whiteface and Passaconway

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:10 pm

Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:48 am
Mountaineer
Mountaineer

Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:07 pm
Leg Burner
Leg Burner

Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:47 pm
Master Mountaineer

Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:09 pm
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:18 pm
Mountaineer
Mountaineer

Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:29 pm
Leg Burner
Leg Burner

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:27 pm
Mountaineer
Mountaineer

Yes indeed, another great hike in the Whites. It was nice to make new friends and see a couple old ones as well. I loved the rocky parts of the Blueberry Ledges and will look forward to returning there some day.

I have a question: on the Least Prominant Named Peaks list is mentioned a "Whiteface II" at just under 4000 feet. Would that be the false summit?

Ollerman, I was very impressed by your fortitude in taking up mountain climbing despite your health issues. I'm sure many others in your place would have given up and ended up bed-ridden. You the man!

Ron

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:37 am
Leg Burner
Leg Burner

Ron, it was a nice hike, and it was good to meet you. I'm nothing to be impressed by, dude. When you get hurt all you can do is either pack it in or forge ahead but that's not news. I was joking with a friend whom I just reconnected with after a few years and I told him by rights I should be a three hundred pound couch potato. But no, life isn't fair and I'm compelled to try to get healthy. If I could just get my wife to allow me to have a little neck surgery, the process might speed up. A lot.

Anyway, I hope I'll see you again on another hike. Take care...

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:03 am
Master Mountaineer

Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:05 pm
Mountaineer
Mountaineer

Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:40 pm
Master Mountaineer

You bagged all 3! Even Whiteface11

Very nice albums with all sorts of excellent goodies, mountains, friends, fun and dogs. I didn't realize until now how many pix you took just that day. Super, Super pix!!

Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:51 pm
Mountaineer
Mountaineer

thanks, glad you liked the pictures. One of these days I need to start captioning them...yeah right :)

Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:53 pm
Master Mountaineer

Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]